Do you or someone you know have a local business they are interested in promoting?
Invite them to advertise in our Spring Musical Playbill! The Playbill provides an economical way to reach local families and support our amazing theater company. Please note that all half- and full-page ads for businesses include a prominent display of the company’s logo on our website and direct link to its website. We also encourage businesses to offer a coupon in their ad.
Print your order form now!
All business ads come with FREE online recognition on our website!
Remember all ad revenue supports The Theatre Company at Falmouth High School.
1. The customer’s ad will appear in the Spring Musical Program for Bye Bye Birdie.
2. Complete the order form and invoice for each ad and leave a copy of both with the advertiser.
3. Be sure to make a copy of the order form and invoice for yourself.
4. Mark the invoice paid if you receive payment at the time of sale.
5. Please have advertisers make checks payable to The Theatre Company at Falmouth High School and mail to Wendy Doughty, 290 Foreside Road, Falmouth, Maine 04105. Please do not send cash in the mail!
Email black and white correctly sized pdfs or mail camera ready artwork of the ad to Colleen Seymour, firstname.lastname@example.org or 168 Longwoods Road, Falmouth, ME 04105.
Artwork should be camera ready, in crisp black and white and sized to properly fit the dimensions above.