iGive is a free service to causes and members. Since 1997, iGive has grown to 350,000+ members supporting 50,000+ causes and raised over $9 Million!
- iGive members generate donations by shopping online at any of our 1,700+ Stores.
- There are no added costs, obligations, nor any hidden fees.
- You don’t need to enter any codes, notify the store, or iGive. It’s all automatic!
SHOPPING: Shopping via iGive is essentially a store rebate program where iGive members have the opportunity to donate their rebate to their chosen cause. iGive receives compensation beyond the posted donation amounts, and many stores pay to advertise on our site. We manage with a streamlined overhead, and use of the best in automated systems to provide our members and causes with this free service. When iGive members shop via our special links, an “iGive Cookie” is assigned to your browser. This tells the store, “Here is an iGive Member” using a meaningless member ID number. The store reports back with this number and the purchase amounts so we can calculate the donation to your cause. iGivecom never has access to any payment information.
Ways to Use iGive:
- Clicking on a store link directly from iGive.com or iGive.com/mobile sites. (Must be logged in)
- Installing the iGive Button and shopping online as you normally would (for more info: iGive Button – How It Works)
- Shopping via the iGive App for iPhone, iPad or Android (visit the App Store and search “iGive” – free)
- Shopping through links in the iGive member Newsletters
- For faster shopping, create your own list of favorite stores on your iGive member home page under My Stores.
If you are more visual – you may be interested in viewing our iGive.com Beginner & Beyond webinar.
By using an iGive link to the store’s website, you shop as you normally would. There are no extra steps, no iGive notifications when making payments. The donations happen behind the scenes, and often the store’s support teams are unaware of the iGive Affiliate Program.
NOTE: Use only iGive.com Deals & Coupons. The use of a non-iGive coupon will void the donation. We have direct feeds from the stores providing you with all the latest offers and savings. All other known exceptions are posted on the stores’ detail page.
When you successfully link to an iGive store, a record of it is posted on your Store Visits page.
- If you see your store visit there, then tracking is working, and each transaction you make will be reported for a donation to your cause! (You may need to refresh the page to see the visit.)
After being reported to us, a record of your transactions can be reviewed under Stats.
- Normal reporting is within six (6) business days after shipping (or after the travel booking end date), but some can take up to 30 days. Returns or In-store exchanges will generate a minus donation credit.
- There is a Missing Transaction Form should a transaction not get reported, or need correcting.
Known Technical Conflicts:
- The use of the protection software “Ad Block” and “Ghostery” will prevent iGive from working properly.
- Firefox Users on MAC – iGive.com will not work with Norton Identity Toolbar